Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hola Todo,
I am excited to share with you that I did an interview with Urban Latino Radio in New York City. The host of the show, Erik Rivera, is a stand-up comedian favorite in the NY comedy scene, including regular appearances at The Comedy Cellar, Caroline's on Broadway, Broadway Comedy Club and Comic Strip Live. He, together with a panel of comedians and lifestyle experts of Latin heritage, interview celebrities and talents in all aspects of fashion, home trends, music, politics, comedy, etc... I am proud to have had a great, although somewhat tongue-tied, interview with him and his panel on the radio. It will reach thousands in the Latin community and will be simultaneously broadcast on i-tunes. As soon as I know the date and time, I will fill you all in. Go Latino, Go!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, can't wait! Please keep me (us) posted on the air date!

    ReplyDelete