Friday, July 3, 2009

Discount Interior Design Para Usted

Hola Todo,

I am proud to share my latest re-invention with you all. In this crappy economy, we want to redecorate and redesign our homes, but really cannot afford to do it or maybe we have a little cash, but no inspiration. Anouncing: dum, duh, duh, dah!!!- Room Design In A Box. At my reactivated website, I can design a room in your home for one small, flat fee. You send me picrues of your room and basic measurements and within 2 weeks you receive a complete package of what that room can look like, including an easy to understand floor plan, paint colors and a shopping list para ir de compras at your local discount stores like Wal Mart and Target, JC Penney and Bed Bath and Beyond. Some items can even be purchased online! It's as easy as delivery of your room design in a nice tidy package, a room in a box! Love what you have, but are just sick of the layout? A room redesign using your existing furniture and adding new accessories and paint colors is just $175.00. Imagine a whole new looking room where you have to buy nothing but a few vases and pictures, maybe new curtains and paint- for under $200.00. What kind of designer can do that? I can! In this economy, I am coming back to my people to say that you can have a beautiful home like you deserve- just a whole lot cheaper! Let me help you. Interior Design with Latino's in mind! Please check out my new website at
www.wix.com/id2you/room-design-in-a-box

No comments:

Post a Comment